Get in touch today!
Platform for network virtualisation and security.
- VMware NSX is a completely new operating model for networks that forms the basis of a software-defined data centre (SDDC).
- NSX enables the creation of complete networks in software, abstracts them from the underlying hardware and integrates them into the hypervisor layer.
- All network components can thus be deployed within a matter of minutes without making changes to the application.
- Micro-segmenting and detailed security are deployed right to the level of individual workloads.
- Standard: For businesses that require agile, automated networking.
- Professional: For businesses that need micro-segmentation beyond that available in the Standard Edition and may have public cloud end points.
- Advanced. For businesses that need an advanced level of networking and security services than offered by the Professional Edition, as well as integration into various partner solutions and may have numerous sites.
- Enterprise Plus: For businesses that require vRealize Network Insight for network transparency and security measures as well as NSX Hybrid Connect for hybrid cloud mobility in addition to the advanced functionalities of NSX Data Center.
- ROBO: For businesses that need to virtualise networking and security services at remote locations and branch offices.