Software Asset Management (SAM) Baseline.
Software Asset Management (SAM) Baseline is a snapshot of your software deployments and licensing situation for a specific manufacturer. This information is collected either from your existing resources, or using a separate tool that we install in your environment to scan your network for existing software and prepare the required data. In addition to this, we will take an audit-proof licence inventory and compare it with your current installations. The resulting compliance report will reveal any mismatched licenses and installations, cover recommendations for remedying the situation and provide additional key information on licence management.
What are the benefits of Software Asset Management (SAM) Baseline?
- Respond with confidence to unexpected surprises
- Make sound decisions based on a comprehensive compliance report
- Identify and remedy risks and improper licensing
- Gain transparency for licence negotiations or maintenance
- Flexibility by leveraging cloud products.
How does Software Asset Management (SAM) Baseline work?
|Microsoft Licence Compliance & Solution Project
|Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Assessment
|Microsoft Enterprise Agreement True-Up Service