With more than 350 employees across 10 sites, the Hanover-based company, Hornetsecurity, has access to an international network of over 5,000 channel partners and MSPs as well as more than 11 redundant, secured data centres. Over 50,000 customers, including Swisscom, Telefónica, KONICA MINOLTA, LVM Versicherung, DEKRA and CLAAS, use the company’s Premium services.
As one of the leading e-mail cloud security and backup providers, Hornetsecurity protects businesses and organisations of all sizes around the world. Its product portfolio covers all important areas of e-mail security—from spam and virus filters and protection against phishing and ransomware, to legally-compliant archiving and encryption—all rounded off by backup, replication and recovery of e-mails, end points and virtual machines. The company’s flagship product is the most comprehensive cloud security solution for Microsoft 365 on the market.
- Everything you need to get started. The services are easy to implement and intuitive to use.
- No matter if a small business or an enterprise with 30,000 employees, Hornetsecurity solutions can be easily scaled without limit.
- With 99.9% spam and 99.99% virus detection, Hornetsecurity guarantees the highest detection rate on the market.
- Concentrate fully on your business with cloud-based full managed services that Hornet manages 24/7/365!
- Data security is a top priority, which is why customers can be sure their data are in good hands in compliance with GDPR. The services are made available from three German, geo-redundant and ISO 27001-certified data centres.
On-premises vs cloud.
Hornetsecurity’s experts recommend that businesses replace their on-premise Microsoft Exchange services with the cloud-based Microsoft 365. The suite is not susceptible to attacks or issues caused by poor weather conditions or system outages. What’s more, M365 comes with a large range of features.
Issues with on-premise solutions:
- The company itself is responsible for the security of its data and vulnerability management
- In most instances, on-prem software is not up-to-date, making the company vulnerable to attack
- Complete data loss is a real possibility
- On-prem is expensive
- Particularly liable to zero day threats/attacks.
Benefits of the cloud-based Microsoft 365 Suite:
- All-in-one – E-mail Protection & M365/Endpoint Backup
- Latest security updates
- Modern functions and a variety of additional features
- Easy to use and maintain
- Save resources
- Scalability and flexibility – The storage required is easy to scale. What’s more, businesses that use MS 365 can access documents from anywhere, from any device, synchronously.
When considering Microsoft 365 and its many benefits, companies often worry about the security of their data due to cyber attacks and while this concern is not unfounded, it can be resolved. Alongside the Microsoft protection mechanism, additional layers of security from third parties are necessary. With 365 Total Protection, Hornetsecurity offers end-to-end protection that has been specially developed for Microsoft 365 and seamlessly integrated.
Why Hornetsecurity 365 Total Protection?
- Onboarding in just 30 seconds
- Comprehensive e-mail security and management features
- Specially developed for and seamlessly integrated into Microsoft 365
365 Total Protection is the holistic security and compliance suite for the Microsoft 365 cloud service and is available in four versions:
365 Total Protection Business includes numerous features such as e-mail and data security and therefore offers reliable additional protection against spam and malware attacks. Alongside the highest level of security on the market, the service stands out from the crowd thanks to its fast, 30-second onboarding process, intuitive use and low maintenance.
365 Total Protection Enterprise Backup unifies e-mail security, compliance, backup and recovery features. In addition to securing e-mails, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint, it also backs up files on Windows-based end points.
365 Total Protection Enterprise includes extended features and advanced protective mechanisms. Targeted cyberattacks are intercepted using AI-based forensic analysis mechanisms, URL malware control and ATP sandboxing, such as ransomware or business e-mail compromise.
365 Total Backup. When it comes to M365 backup solutions, 365 Total Backup is unique. In addition to securing Microsoft 365 e-mails, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint, it also enables the back up of files on Windows-based end points.
Why Hornetsecurity 365 Total Backup?
- Secure and restore all Microsoft 365 data
- Easy to configure and manage multi-clients
- Automated and stress-free.
Webinar recording – Hornet Next Level Security and Backup for M365 from and in Germany.
Watch the webinar to find out more about Hornetsecurity and discover from experts how a holistic solution unifies protection, continuity and data backup.