Google Workspace –
The office solution in the cloud.
As multi-cloud provider, our portfolio has been further expanded thanks to a partnership with Google, which means we are able to offer customers even more services and IT solutions.
The good news is Bechtle-Comsoft now offers Google Workspace as part of a comprehensive cloud solution for corporate collaboration. G Suite is especially good for companies that are just starting out on their digital transformation as it provides an affordable and flexible cloud solution.
With G Suite, our customers can purchase innovative applications for daily Office work and communication. It’s ideal because there’s no hardware or software to install as the entire Google Workspace is accessed via the user’s browser, doing away with the costs of your own data centre, licences, and software admin on clients. Another benefit is that the entire Google G Suite is available at any time from the cloud.
The benefits of Google Workspace in companies:
- Enhanced collaboration and productivity
- Access from any device—even offline
- Easy to access with any browser
- Best overview of all work processes
- Highest protection thanks to 128 bit data encryption with AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- 99.9% availability
- Less admin thanks to central management
- Data protection according EU requirements
- More than 400 other apps, tools and add-ons in the G Suite Marketplace
- Quick adaption with intuitive tools
- 24/7 support via phone, e-mail or online
Perfect for multi-cloud environments.
Many companies today use multi-cloud environments to handle a wide range of business requirements. With Google Workspace, you can remain flexible and seamlessly integrate the solution into your multi-cloud strategy.
Always up-to-date, thanks to the cloud.
All employees are always up-to-date and can access the latest information at any time, wherever they are in the world, to easily network with colleagues. All documents are stored in the cloud and are synchronised there, meaning there will be no more version conflicts as a result of lots of people working on the same document.
Google Workspace includes:
- Gmail (e-mail)
- Drive (file-hosting service and cloud storage)
- Programs for text processing, presenting, and table calculations
- Hangouts Meet/Chat (video conferencing and instant messaging service)
- Forms (user-defined forms for surveys and questionnaires)
- Admin (management of users and devices)
- Vault (storage of data and e-discovery)
- Sites (creating private and public websites on Google.com)
- Cloud Search (search features for G Suite content)
- App Maker (create your own apps)